Halqa- e- Imaan
- 1st February 2014
- 8th February 2014
- 22nd February 2014
- 1st March 2014,
- 15th March 2014,
- 22nd March 2014
Class time: 10:30 to 12:30
Teacher's name: Mrs Nuzhat Parvez
• All sisters read individual Nafl to thank Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala as they arrive to the lessons.
• 10 minutes of Darood Sharif is recited in each lesson Totalling 44000.
• Classes started with recitation of Duas.
1st February 2014;
Ahsan ul Quran: Lesson no. 16 and 17 with exercises was practiced with Tajweed rules: Alif zair with ''ya" ee.
Verses of Surah Quraish, Surah Feel Makiyya, Surah Humazaa were recited with Tajweed rules and were practiced very well by attending sisters.
All sisters participated in this exercise of practicing the Tajweed rules of “Noon silent” and “Noon Tanween”.
Imaan Bil Rasalat, Nusrat-E- Rasool in the light of Quran was discussed in detail.
8th February 2014;
Ahsan ul Quran: Lesson no. 18-20 with exercises was practiced with tajweed rules: doubling of letter like Rab-ba, Rabba...
Verses of Surah Al Asar (makkiya) and Surah Al Takaasur were recited with tajweed rules and were practiced very well.
Topic: Imaan Bil Risalat (part 4) following the commandment of Prophet (PBUH) was completed.
At the end, sisters had a discussion on the topic of Imaan bil Risalat (SAW). and few questions from the book Taleemat-e-Imaan were also discussed.
22nd February 2014;
Ahsan-ul-Quran: Lesson no 22-24:
• How to read letters with “madd” and without madd.
• The “alif” at the end of word should be clearly pronounced.
• There are two kinds of “madd”: short madd and long madd
• The short madd stretched up to two times and long madd stretched up to five times.
Verses of Surah Al Aadiyah ( makkiya) and Surah al Qariah were recited with tajweed rules and were practiced twice.
Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri’s lecture CD was played for 25 minutes, title: Imaan.
At the end sisters had a discussion and main points were highlighted from the lecture.
1st March 2014;
Qaida: Lesson no 25-26: All sisters participated in exercise and practised every word. Verses of Surah Adiyaat and Surat Zilzaal Madniya were recited with tajweed and recitation of these verses was listened to in Qari Sadaqat’s voice.
Topic: "Imaan bil akhirat”.
- What is imaan Bil akhirat?
- What is Barzak?( Life after death )
- What are the signs of Qayamat?
- What is jannah?
Verses of Surah Adiyaat and Surat Zilzaal Madniya were recited with tajweed and recitation of these verses was listened to in Qari Sadaqat’s voice. At the end sisters had a discussion on what we are doing in this world and also about what is good and wrong. They also had a discussion about Surah Rehman which is full of blessings for the pious people.
15th March 2014;
Qaida: Lesson no 27-31: All sisters participated in exercise and practised every word. Explanation was given on the way in which one should stop at the end of the word as well as the sounding of the last letter. Virtues of memorising the "huroof e muqatta 'aat” were explained. Verses of Surah Zilzaal and Surah Bayyinati (Madniya) were recited with tajweed. Topic: Imaan Bil kitaab was discussed briefly.
22nd March 2014;
Verses of Surah Qadr and Surah Alaq (Makkiya) were recited with Tajweed. Book: Talimat- e-Imaan:
- What is Deen-e-Islam?
- What is the difference between Imaan and Islam?
- Who is called Muslim?
- What is the condition for being a Muslim?
- What is the difference between Kalima and Kalima shahadah?
Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri’s lecture CD was played for 25 minutes on the topic of Imaan.
• At approximately 12.30pm the sessions were concluded with Dua.
Reported by London MWL
Edited by Media Team MWL UK